The privacy of users of our website neor.ua is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure its protection. This policy explains how we use your personal information.
B. Intellectual property rights
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (websiteplanet.com)
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
3. Information about your email address that you used to register on our website;
4. The information you entered when you created your profile on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education, and place of employment;
5. Information such as your name and email address that you provided when you subscribed to our mailings and/or newsletters;
6. Information you enter when using the services of our website;
7. Information generated by the use of our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
8. Information regarding any purchases, services used, or transactions you have made through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
9. Information you post on our site for the purpose of publishing it online, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your post;
10. Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the communication and the purpose of the communication;
11. Any other personal information you have sent to us.
Before you disclose personal information of a third party to us, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process that information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in these rules or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administering our website and business;
2. personalizing our website for you;
3. to enable you to use the services available on our website;
4. sending you goods purchased through our website;
5. providing you with services purchased through our website;
6. sending you notices, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
7. sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
8. sending you emails that you have specifically requested;
9. sending you email newsletters, if you have requested them (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive email newsletters from us);
10. sending you marketing communications about our business activities or the business activities of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through publications or, if you have specifically consented to this, by sending you email or through the use of similar technologies (you may notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data);
12. handling inquiries and complaints made by you or about you that relate to our website;
13. to ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
14. to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
15. and for other purposes.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your personal data on our website and can be adjusted through the privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal information with any third-party company for direct marketing use by this or any other third-party company.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
1. in cases where the law requires us to do so;
2. in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to other parties for the purpose of preventing fraud or reducing credit risks);
4. to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or assets we sell (or intend to sell); and
5. to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other authorized body to disclose such personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authorized body will issue an order for disclosure of such personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as specified in this policy.
F. International transfers of personal information
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use that information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in the European Economic Area: USA, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal information that you publish on our website, via the Internet, may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent its use or misuse for criminal purposes by unauthorized persons.
4. By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in Section F.
G. Storage of personal information
1. Section E sets forth the company’s policies and procedures for the retention of personal information. These policies and procedures are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes should not be stored for longer than is necessary to achieve that purpose or purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section E, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
1. in cases where the law requires us to do so;
2. If we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings; and
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to other parties for the purpose of preventing fraud or reducing credit risks).
H. Protection of your personal information
1. We will take sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or falsification of your personal information.
2. All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by data encryption technology.
3. You acknowledge that you are aware of the fact that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent over the World Wide Web.
4. You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential. We will never ask you for your password (except when you try to log in to your account on our site).
З. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these rules from time to time and to publish a new version on our website. You should check this web page periodically to make sure that you understand the content of the changes made to these rules. We may also inform you about changes to these rules by sending an e-mail or through the private messaging system of our website.
In the event of significant changes to this Policy, the Company will post a notice on the Website and indicate the effective date of such changes. If you do not refuse to accept them in writing within the specified period, this will mean that you agree to the relevant changes to the Policy.
Please review the Policy from time to time to be aware of any changes or additions.
I. Your rights
1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide information upon your request, within the limits of applicable law.
3. You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes.
J. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and details about, third-party websites and individuals. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the privacy policies and practices of any third party companies or individuals.
K. Update information
Please notify us in a timely manner if your personal information held by us needs to be updated or corrected.
1. visits the website;
2. tracking user navigation on the website;
3. allows you to use the user’s shopping cart on the website;
4. improving the usability of the website;
5. analysis of website usage;
6. website administration;
7. preventing fraud and improving website security;
8. personalization of the website for each user;
9. targeted advertising that may be of interest to individual users.
Major web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. To disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be accessed through the menu or by pressing F1.
Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html
Safari for macOS – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the user experience of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use many features of our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
• in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
• in Firefox (version 24), cookies can be deleted by going to the menu “Tools” – “Options” – “Privacy”: in the drop-down menu, select “Use custom log settings”, click “Show Cookies”, and then “Delete all Cookies”;
• in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Settings & Management” menu, selecting “Settings” – “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then select “Delete cookies and other site data and plugins”.
Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.